- Felt frustrated because your muscles are so tight and sore?
- Worried about having an injury?
- Wondered how long you’ll be able to continue doing your active lifestyle?
- Thought “If I feel like this now, what am I going to feel like in another 10 or 20 years?”
Foam rolling is an underused tool that can be used for self care, and many of our clients who came to my office stated that they were foam rolling already. A common statement was that “It hurts way too much, I don’t really want to do it.” or “I really don’t know what to do with this thing”.
When I asked them to show me HOW they were using the foam roller, they were using the roller in such a way, it wasn’t doing much for their muscles. When I showed them MY techniques, they were so surprised at how more efficient and deeper with less pain they were able to work their muscles.
It is not their fault that they were not using their foam rolling in an effective manner. Where did they learn how to foam roll? Many used the paper insert that came with their roller. Some pieced together various YouTube videos. They were excited to find out that we had a program that took them safely and effectively through all the major muscle groups.
The Ultimate Foam Roller Blueprint for Active Adults is unique because it was developed by Brian, a Sports and NeuroMuscular Massage Therapist who has worked with professional and collegiate athletes and active adults for over 14 years. In this program, he’ll show you how to use the foam roller in much the same way as he works on his clients’ muscles.
The foam roller is a tool that typically is thought of for athletes only, but we disagree. Foam rollers are affordable and versitile tools that you can use to reduce your muscular pain due to tight muscles.
To make foam rolling effective, you have to do Purposeful Foam Rolling. First you need to understand WHAT foam rolling is doing to your muscles. Then you need to know WHICH muscles to foam roll and WHERE those muscles are located! Once you know those three pieces, you are foam rolling with purpose. Now you will see a difference in how you feel and move.
This program is not intended to replace your Massage Therapist, PT or Chiropractor, but instead allow them to do more focused work, with less pain and be more productive. You’ll feel and see consistent progress.
The Ultimate Foam Roller Blueprint is perfect for the:
- Office employee who has a sore neck and tight back from working on the computer for too long.
- Mom with sore shoulders and tight neck from taking care of kids all day.
- Dad who is dealing with tight hips and sore legs, which keeps him from being as active as he’d like.
- Adult who likes to be active and work out but finds that their muscles get tighter and more painful after exercising.
- Dental hygenist who has a sore back and neck from doing their job well.
- Teacher who has leg cramps and painful feet from standing most of day.
- The grandparent who wants to be able to play on the floor with their new grandchild without pain.
The Ultimate Foam Roller Blueprint for Active Adults offers you the ability to take control of your self care and learn injury prevention skills. This program teaches you how to use self care tools to break up scar tissue and adhesions, making your muscles stronger and more flexible. Now, with this training your 20 minutes spent foam rolling will be effective and worth your time and effort.
In this program you’ll also receive basic anatomy training. So you’ll know WHAT muscles you are working on and WHY. We feel that the more educated you are about your muscles, the more confident you will be as a self advocate in your active lifestyle.