Reduce Muscle Pain
Be Active & Pain-Free
– With –
Purposeful Foam Rolling
& Self Care Training
During the 15 years we’ve practiced as Rehabilitative Massage Therapists we’ve worked with clients of all ages. They were professional athletes, athletic adults, parents, professionals and students. All of these clients were dealing with muscular pain and/or injury, which all came back to their muscles being too tight.
This is why we developed “Purposeful Foam Rolling”, which helps you to:
- Reduce your sore, tight and painful muscles.
- You’ll make your time more effective with your Physical Therapist, Massage Therapist or Chiropractor.
- You’ll become a better self advocate in your self care.
In Purposeful Foam Rolling you will learn:
- WHAT foam rolling is doing to your muscles.
- WHICH muscles to foam roll
- WHERE those muscles are located and
- HOW to foam roll them effectively.
Once you know these four pieces, you are foam rolling with purpose. Now you will see a difference in how you feel and move.
The training includes adaptations for those who may have restrictions in knee or shoulder movement.